Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder
Very light to light
Discover the #1 bestselling NARS product in Asia.* This iconic formula locks makeup in place all day with a luminous finish. Lightweight and easy to blend, it effortlessly sets foundation without adding additional color or coverage. Powered by NARS’ Light Reflecting Complex, it optimizes light reflection on the skin, creating a soft-focus effect by optically fading fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. No-flashback formula features Photochromic Technology, which diffuses and adjusts to new sources of light, so skin looks perfect in person, and on camera. Available in two shades for all skin tones.
*Source: Beaute Research Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Sales, January–December 2021.
- Translucent coverage
- Luminous finish
- For all skin types
- Non-acnegenic; won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist tested
- Weightless formula applies evenly and blends effortlessly, enhancing the look and wear of foundation.
- Available in a range of two translucent shades for all skin tones.
- Microfine mineral powders loaded with Glycerin and antioxidant Vitamin E help guard against dryness and keep skin comfortable all day. Plus, NARS’ exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ helps restore skin’s radiance.
A hybrid “photo-friendly” formula contains powder that adjusts complexion tone in response to the intensity of light—skin never appears washed out.
LIGHT REFLECTING COMPLEX
Optimizes light reflection for a soft-focus effect. Fine lines, wrinkles, and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed.
- When using for the first time, swirl #13 Powder Brush multiple times on the surface to soften the powder. Tap off excess and gently sweep onto the face to set makeup with a luminous, photo-ready finish.
- Press and roll onto skin with a powder puff or #15 Precision Powder Brush to lock complexion products in place. This also works well for targeted application to smaller areas of the face, like the undereye area or around the nose.
- Use with Light Reflecting Foundation for 16-hour wear.